Oxford is the most popular city of England, United Kingdom where there have been a lot of regular travelers coming to enjoy their holidays and other celebrations. If the individuals go there to enjoy your trip with your life partner, friends, or family members, there are so many top things to do in this city.
Top things to do in Oxford city:
- Take a cycling/walking tour – Whether you need to look at the beautiful locations of this city or have a memorable ride in the Oxford roads with your love-able person in one fine evening, you can take a simple cycling/walking tour in the main roads. It will surely be the enjoyable trip to experience the green spaces and river sides of the city.
- Visit TV & Film locations – Oxford is a great city which is the full of historic and picturesque buildings which are very famous for the shooting of the film industry. You just look at those places to enjoy your time.
- Visit a museum – There are a lot of galleries and museums available in the Oxford city. The museums available there are actually unparalleled to know the different things and history about the country.
- Climb the tower – Carfax tower will be the most popular place to visit in Oxford city. It is actually the tower of St Martin Church built in the 14th All tourists have to visit this place to enjoy your time with the 99 steps which are worth the climb.
- Explore Alice in the Wonderland, Oxford – There are more numbers of adventures in the Alice, Wonderland which is a very good place to visit and have a great entertainment with your family and friends.
Some other things to do in Oxford:
- Take the punt in Oxford city – Everyone can enjoy punting on the famous Cherwell river at the biggest punt station in the Oxford city. You can hire different boats to have the enjoyable river ride.
- Take the cruise – The river cruises in this city give you a very good range of luxury boating trips. You can also experience the exclusive picnic cruises and sightseeing tours in this historic city.
- Take the sightseeing bus tour – There are a lot of open top bus transports available in this city. You just travel from one place to another place using this type of bus to have the unique sightseeing experience.
- Visit Oxford castle quarter – It was once home to Norman Oxford castle and then it would become the well-known prison of the city. There are more parts of historic buildings remaining same and also it has more new developments with the exciting bars and also the restaurants.
- Visit the University – Oxford University is the world’s famous and oldest university which should be visited by every traveller. More numbers of great people and famous figures have studied here in this University. You can visit here to know the history and maintenance of this top University.